Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Day of Thanks

Today is the day I have designated to get my thank you notes made.  Here is what mine will look like.  It's not anything too crazy, but will use up some scraps and get the job done.  I did make this card originally for a couple of challenges.  This first was a CPS sketch which you can find here.  It was also for a Ways To Use It challenge to include silver on your card.  

I need to make a few others and will likely make them in some different colors.  I also made my daughter's thank you notes today.  I had her chose an image and color it.  She did pretty well.  She is working on staying in the lines.  Next stop for her is tracing over the thank you that I wrote inside for her.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Details - Stamps: T monogram (Hampton Arts); Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Brushed Silver; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Silver Tinsel ep, heat tool, Birds and Vines ef, Nestabilities, Stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: