Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How do you feel about flocking?

Do you like it? Do you not? I have seen this paper used for quite some time now and I really love it! I adore this card and ended up giving it to my mother for her own use. I think I will make another one for myself.

This card was for Kimme's VSN challenge, The Look, The Feel of Clouds, from the November VSN.  The task was to use something something soft and cotton-like.  Flock was listed as an acceptable product.  I tried with the loose flock, but failed miserably!  The sketch was one from Limelight Papercrafts.  That is one of my favorite sketch challenges to play!

In other news, I am waiting for that cotton-like stuff to fall from the sky here.  It is forecast and not coming yet even though it is cold enough!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Kind Words (Verve); Paper: Basic Black, DCWV La Creme; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Nestabilities, black velvet ribbon, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber.

No comments: