Monday, January 17, 2011

Not Accepted

I made a resolution to try and get published this year.  I really don't have an idea about whether my skills are up to par or not, but I know that I will not get published if I do not submit anything.  So, I submitted!

How is this for an encouragement card?  I really think it's fun, in a clean and simple sort of way!

Not much to explain about it.  The only thing that I really made my own is the tea bag tag.  I drew a little heart on it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Favorite Thoughts, Morning Cup, Distressed Dots (Unity); Paper: Kraft, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Nestabilities, paper snips, blender pen, thread, stampin' dimensionals, Swiss Dots ef.

2 comments:

Chan said...

This card is awesome!! :o) I love the CAS layout and the little tea bag!

Zuza Matuza said...

!!!!!very nice!!!