Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trying Again

I am trying again this month to complete all the Viva La Verve sketches.  Although, this time I am getting a head start or just managing my time better.  This is the first sketch for January.  For 2011,  the inspiration portion of the Viva La Verve is going away, leaving us with a pure sketch challenge. 

I used the colors (or my interpretation of) that were published
 in the January/February issue of Papercraft's magazine.  These are their color play colors.  I found them to be fun and springlike!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Grateful Elegance (Verve), Kind Words (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Vellum; Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Peach Parfait; Accessories: white ep, heat tool, corner chomper, white organza ribbon, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, M's pink rhinestones.

1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the embossed bg you created with them. It just makes me smile! :)