Sunday, February 6, 2011

Designing for PTI in 2011

That is what is up for grabs in today's anniversary festivities at Papertrey Ink.  Check it out here.  You have 9 tags by 9 designers to chose from or you can use them all.  I chose Heather's tag, as I just love the colors that she puts together. 

I used a slight variation on this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch.  My second panel is quite a bit taller than the one in the original, but it's made.

I am finally getting over this rotten cold and it looks like I will get one more day off.  Daycare just called and is closed tomorrow as my daycare provider is sick now!  I think everyone at daycare has had it and I hope to be back to work on Tuesday.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Details - Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Patterns Pack III dsp; Ink: Sahara Sand; Accessories: PTI 2011 designer tag download, Sissix Scallop Circles 2, M's rhinestones, Olive Sharpie, stampin' dimensionsals. 

No comments: