Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Is Good, For Sure

Now, this is fun!  My daughter even loved it and she loved it all because of the glitter!  I ran that little star through my Xyron machine and glittered it up!  Then I took my quickie glue pen and ran it around the outside of the circle and then glittered it up!  I used Teresa's fabulous sketch from the third week of February's Viva La Verve and voila, a card is born!

There is some more fun to be had, though.  Tonight, at 6 PM EST, You Make My Heart Sing VSN starts.  There will be 17 challenges in all and surely, something for everyone! There will be plenty of crafty talk and goodness.  I hope you will make it.  Personally, I am hosting the first and last challenge on Saturday. 

I get to be at home again today due to another snow day at work.  I was very surprised and thought we would only be two hours late today.  But no, it's a 1 day work week for me.  We'll have to make these up in June.  That's the way it goes!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at VSN tonight or tomorrow!

Details - Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, PTI dsp; Ink: Basic Brown, Perfect Plum, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: Large star punch, small star punch, xyron machine, Dazzling Diamonds, quickie glue pen, 1 3/4" circle punch, Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, Seeing spots ef, pear pizzazz seam binding.

No comments: