Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Diva Card and An Award

Got Your Diva On?  Well, I had to give it a try!  Verve stamps is soliciting guest designers via an inspiration challenge this month.  Charmaine is the Verve Diva who has chosen this challenge and it couldn't be a cuter inspiration picture!  Oh my, what a dream come true it would be to design for Verve.  I am happy just using Julee's stamps and sketches! 

I also worked in a Technique Tuesday challenge to use pink and/or red on my card.  I went with pink! 

My card isn't too technical.  I used liquid pearls which I hard ever use and I did some hand stitching (because I am afraid of my machine!)  I also used some pearls and some white wrinkled ribbon I received from Limelight.  I'm pretty sure it is May Arts and I need to get my hands on some more of that, as I just used the last bit of it!

I recently received a couple of awards.  I'm new to this, so forgive if I don't quite get it right!  Fiona sent me this award:

Conditions:

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.

So...my nominees for this award are Keva, Debbie, and Melissa. These are lovely ladies that I have discovered through my own love of Verve. 

I'll save the other award for tomorrow or this will be a crazy monster post!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Love Notes (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pirouette Pink, Bella Rose dsp; Ink: Sahara Sand, Versamark; Accessories: Jotted Heart Die (Verve), Embossed Oval Die (Verve), scalloped scissors, white wrinkled ribbon, M's self-adhesive pearls, needle & thread, white opal liquid pearls, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, your card is so pretty! Thank you so much for the award, I am so flattered!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors! Thanks so much for the award :) I really appreciate it!