Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day To Play

It's the last day to play along with the You Make My Heart Sing VSN!  It's been such a good time with great participation.  If you choose to play along today, it will be like icing on the cake!

I made this card for Linda's Heart On Your Sleeve challenge.  Linda asked crafter's to do some embossing on vellum.  I love to heat emboss on vellum and then color on the back side.  This turned out much better than I had hoped.  Would you believe that I used plain old markers and not Copics.  I haven't made that leap yet!

Sooo.....I was think about other challenges when making my samples for VSN.  I thought I would enter this card into the Stamping With Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  I am hoping that this is unique enough to net me some recognition in the MFW.  If I am lucky, maybe it's unique enough to net my a little prize too (Copic Markers, folks!)  Crafter's on SCS seemd to like it well enough!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details: Stamps: Fast & Fabulous, Just Believe; Paper: Versamark, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay; Ink: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Vellum, Thoroughly Modern dsp; Accessories: white ep, heat tool, blender pen, mini brads, scalloped oval punch, large oval punch, M's self adhesive rhinestones, Olive sharpie, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, Swiss dots ef; Techniques: embossing.

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Toni! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

farmhouse-story said...

such a pretty card!