Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thinking Big

This is really big for me!  I rarely get bigger than A2 and this chipboard frame extends beyond the regular A2 sized card.  I have had this frame for what seems like forever and a day.

I finally used it for a challenge.  Nichole Heady challenged her readers to "think big" and create a project with something mega-sized.  this is my interpretation of the challenge.  Again, I used my adored impression plate to add some texture to my plain white card base. 

I'm not sure that I am going to send this one.  I think it may have a special place right on my desk to remind not to be so hard on myself when I goof!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve), Pocket Silhouettes; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo; Accessories: Chipboard frame, Linen & Canvas impression plate (PTI), score-tape.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that sentiment! After all, we all do make mistakes and tend to be our own worst critics.

I have a Stylish Blogger Award to pass on to you if you'll stop by my blog. Have a great evening!

http://handmadewithlovebysarah.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html