Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy To Revisit

I am happy to revisit this little gem from VSN!
I made this card for Alison's challenge called Love Is...., which was to create a card based on one of four quotes.  I chose this quote by Dr. Suess, "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better
than your dreams".  Nice, huh?

I keyed in on the dream aspect of his quote and found a lovely Verve quote to use on my card!  Then, I build the rest of my card around this Basic Grey designer paper that felt rather dreamy to me!

I stamped my sentiment first, then embossed those heart over it.  I found I used tons of hearts or love-y type images and phrases for this last VSN.  It was  a good thing!

Have a fabulous day!

Details:  Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve), Love Notes (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Blush Blossom, BG Lilykate dp; Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark, Blush Blossom; Accessories: Nestabilities, clear ep, heat tool, white organza ribbon, MS Arch Lattice punch, glue dots.

No comments: