Saturday, May 14, 2011

I have been playing along with the Flourishes Release challenges this week and this challenge was fun. I have never encountered a tic-tac-toe type of challenge.  Out of nine options in the square, I chose the top row to include a button, pink and scallops!

This seems to be one of my go to sketch.  I like the simplicity of it.  Not too surprising if you know me, I'm a fairly simple kind of gal.  My stash was running low on birthday cards, so I opted for a birthday sentiment on this one.  Tag lines is the Flourish set I used here and it has tons of sentiments from which to choose. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saturday.  As for me, I'm off to do laundry and get some crafting in!

Details - Stamps: Tag Lines (Flourishes); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, MB Gossamer; Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark pen; Accessories: crocheted flower, scallop border punch, little leaves sizzlit, XL bird punch, Sakura clear star gel pen, pink button, white embroidery floss, mini glue dots, corner chomper, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: