Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Flowers

Here is the card I gave to my mother for Mother's Day this year!  I love soft and pretty and this just did it for me.  I used a Limelight Papercraft's sketch and combined it with the April Verve Diva Dare based on the theme of April Showers Bring May Flowers. 

The scallops on the bottom of the circle kind of threw me and I had to work at them a couple of times.  I also loved using my new Verve set called Bloom & Grow, with it's corresponding die for the flowers. 

Well, I guess I should quit dodging work now.  I know it's not going to do itself!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details -  Stamps: Because of You (Verve), Bloom & Grow (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo; Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celey; Accessories: Nestabilities, Swiss Dot ef, scallop edge punch, Floral circle dies (Verve), pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, M's self adhesive rhinestones, glue dot.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the white on white... on white! {grin} And those pop of flowers are just dreamy! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. I too love all the white. The flowers and leaves are so pretty. I just got these sets and can't wait to use them more.

Create It Simply said...

This is just gorgeous in so many ways! Love the shape, the bow, the flowers and the embossing.