Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to May

I think I am done with my blog hiatus for a while.  I told a friend today that I really don't have an excuse and it's true, I don't!  I make tons of cards and it really only takes a few minutes to write up a little narrative for you all! 

So here is a card that I made on Mother's Day when I took my free time to do something I love.  I made a card just for the fun of it.  I had no one in mind when I made and no one has asked me to make a card for them. 

I used one of Julee Tilman's fabulous sketches.  I recycled some twine I salvaged from one of my Verve orders.  It was just too pretty to toss.  I dug out some eyelets for this card too!  I stamped some fun leaves on my card base with Versamark ink and paper pieced my cutie little bird!

I am looking toward a busy couple of weeks with my daughter's birthday, her Disneyland trip with her Auntie and VSN.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details: Stamps: Wordy Birds (Verve), Bloom & Grow (Verve); Paper: Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Accessories: scallop border punch, little leaves sizzlet, neutrals eyelets, twine, 1 3/4" circle punch, Nestabilities, charming oval die (Verve), charming banner die (Verve), stamping dimensionals, two way glue pen.

1 comment:

Karen M said...

This is really pretty. Love the sweet and gentle pastel colours.