Monday, June 27, 2011

Guitars and Rhinestones

That is about all there is folks!  This card showcases one guitar and seven rhinestones.  Now, I did color those rhinestones with a turquoise sharpie for a little more pop.  I would also love to say that I came up with this little gem all by myself, but I did not.  I played along with a Stamp TV challenge to case AJ Otto.  I took this card and made it my own. 

In other news, today marks the first day of no daycare.  My daughter finished daycare Friday and now has to stay home with Mommy for the rest of the summer.  I took the little peanut on a 40 minute walk and I am afraid I wore her out.  She had a major tantrum after lunch.  I just put her down for a nap, as I am thinking she will feel much better (an be willing to cooperate) after she rests.  Me?  I am getting on up to my craft room to take advantage of  a little free time! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamp: Live Life Loud (GKD); Paper: Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay; Accessories: Nestabilities, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals, M's rhinestones, turquoise Sharpie.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Ooo...FABULOUSness!!