Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Sunny Day!

Yes, that's right!  The sun is shining and it is beautiful outside!  I will be doing some laundry and hanging it outside as soon as the hubby awakens.  He had a show last night and didn't return until very late.  That means that I had some stamping time last night and decided to play along with Lee's recipe challenge on StampTV from Friday.  It was a little bit of a bugger.  I hope I covered all elements of the challenge appropriately.  I'm just a wee bit concerned about whether I used 2 embellishments with all the rhinestones I used, but I did only use two types of rhinestones.  I also only use 3 images, but I used one of the images three times!

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Details:  Stamps: Branching Out (GKD); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz; Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade; Accessories: Nestabilities, MS Arch Lattice border punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Moroccan Screen ef, white organza ribbon, M's rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape, Chat Room rub-ons.  

No comments: