Sunday, June 19, 2011

More Sunshine...

because it is raining again!  Whew, I had a serious talk with my husband yesterday about moving.  I don't want to move at all, but I would go anywhere he went.  He is not tolerating this weather well at all.  He needs some sunshine.  Good thing he is going to Eastern Washington with the band next weekend and then with us the weekend following.  But you didn't come here for my woes!  My card today follows the Fall To Layout from the clean&simple stamping blog!  Easy peasy and dimensions were given too.  I altered it a bit to fit my focal image.  I also use a wheel on my background.  I totally forgot how easy those things are to use!  I have had this little flower for about three years.  I took it off a baby shower favor.  Keri's sister threw her the most amazing baby shower with a bee theme.  The favors were tiny jars of honey that she decorated with cute dimensional stickers and labels she made herself!  Now, the honey is long gone, but I just couldn't throw out that cute flower sticker.  Today, it has new life "just because I care"!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps: Leaf Prints wheel, Best Yet; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black; Accessories: gingham ribbon, salvaged flower, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Karen M said...

This is such a lovely sunshiney card! Love it xx