Saturday, June 11, 2011

Using It...A Couple Days Late

Thursday has come and passed again and that means that there was another Ways to Use It challenge.  This week Teresa has challenged crafters to use paper piercing on their card!  I brainstormed 7 or 8 ways that I might creatively do some piercing and then I did this!  Oh well, I like it.  The piercing around the border kind of seals it off and cleans up the too much space issue!  I also modified last week's Fall To Layout from the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog.  I figured I would bust out a couple more Father's Day cards in case someone asks (people at work always ask late in the game!).  Speaking of which, I need to run off and look for bunny images.  I got a bunny request from the boss!  Thanks for stopping by!

Details: Stamps: Gratitude=Joy (Unity); Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Neutrals dsp; Ink: River Rock, Soft Suede, Old Olive; Accessories: Scallop edge punch, mat pack, piercing tool, stampin' dimensionals, Chat Room rub-ons.


No comments: