Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Favorite A-faire

I played along with Papertrey's Stamp-a-faire challenges today.  I finished six out of nine challenges.  This card was my favorite of the bunch.  It is a color challenge based on a card by Lisa Johnson.  She's a fabulous designer and crafter from my neck of the woods.  PTI colors were listed as Ripe Avacado, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores and Enchanted Evening.  I matched them up to SU colors as best as I could.  I used Old Olive/Always Artichoke, Kiwi Kiss, Pool Party and Pacific Point.  I love the soothing colors and the peace that I feel when I look at it.  I fussy cut this wreath and boy was that a pain! Then I hung the wreath from a little bit of embroidery floss.  It's hard to see in the picture, maybe it's better if you enlarge the picture. 

I had uber-busy day otherwise.  I picked a ton of fruits and veggies today and we finally got some sunshine!  Hooray!

Details: Stamps: A Wreath For All Seasons (PTI); Paper: Pool Party, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Whisper White; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke, Pacific Point, Versamark; Accessories: White ep, heat tool, paper snips, white embroidery floss, stampin' dimensionals, SU pearls, glue dots. 


No comments: