Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Wet Birthday Party

Pardon my photography here.  I didn't have time to set up my infinity board and lights as we were running out the door to go to the neighbor's birthday party.  My husband told me as we were walking outside, "It's raining".  And sure enough, it rained and it rained and it rained some more.  The neighbors had 3 tents set up and the garage and shop opened up.  Tables were moved into the shop for folks to eat lunch and cake.  The kids just played in the rain the whole time and didn't care one bit.  When we got home (after 3 1/2 hours in the rain) and I put my daughter in the bath.  I dried myself off and got my pajamas on myself.  But, you didn't come for that...you came to see Chloe's birthday card.  I felt like I was shooting from the hip this morning with no real plan for what to do.  I stamped a background of numbers and decided to highlight the "2" as Chloe is now that age.  Then I stamped up some cutie little animals, cut them out and popped them up.  I rounded one corner and then after I took the picture I round the other top corner.  I pulled the colors for this card from the gift bag I used. 
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and get back to my lazy Sunday. 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Details - Stamps: Look Who's Turning; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: paper snips, 3/4" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: