Monday, August 29, 2011

Last Day of VSN

Today is the last day of VSN for those of us not affected by Irene.  You can check those details out here.  Our fabulous coordinator just wants to be fair.  So there will be an extension for those Irene messed with!  This is one of my VSN cards from Saturday.  I made this for Jane's challenge called Dusty Trails.  Jane challenge crafter's to create a bandana print for their card and do some paper piecing.  I did a teensy weensy bit of paper piecing via my flower centers.  Jane approved, citing Dr. Seuss, "A person's a person, no matter how small"... I think that applies to piecing, too! Isn't she great!  This girl has to get some chores done, so I'll leave it at that.

Details -  Stamps: Short & Sweet, In The Spotlight, Polka Dots & Paisley, Love Runs Deep (Unity); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Certainly Celery; Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue; Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Love & Happiness rub-ons, glue pen, Sakura clear star gel pen, May Arts burlap twine, white gel pen, corner chomper.