Thursday, August 4, 2011

Use Your Kraft

No, wait a minute.  The name of the challenge is "Love Your Kraft".  That's right!  It's Thursday and Michelle is hostessing the Ways To Use It challenge and she called out "kraft".  It's no surprise, she's a kraft-a-holic!  And since I have been preoccupied with DIRT these days, I threw in a few Dare To Get Dirty challenges hostessed by Edna, Michelle, and Christina.  I used a My Favorite Things sketch for good measure.  Let's just say...I was a challenge machine!  I haven't done something like this in quite a while!  I think this card will do for a belated graduation card for my nephew!  He's headed off to college in a few weeks and could probably use the encouragement and the cash I will put in it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Live Your Dream; Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Kaisercraft Pack Your Bags dp; Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: May Arts burlap string, stampin' dimensionals, MM edge distresser.

1 comment:

Michelle Single said...

Kraft-a-holic, huh??? Well, yup! :) you got how many challenges in there?! Too cute!