Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back To School Week 2

It's our second week in this month's Back to School themed Ways To Use It challenge.  I am today's hostess and have challenged crafters to use staples on their projects.  Do you know how hard those little buggers are to line up straight.  Obviously I gave up, after I removed about six staples!!!  And did you also know that a little white acrylic paint on a toothpick fills in staples hole pretty well????  With the start of school and just coming back from a camping trip, I needed a sketch to get me going!  Okay, I always start with sketches ;)  Today, I leaned on Karen Giron for this fabulous sketch! I like the look of the banner at the bottom of the circle and felt like I could use some staples there!

Well, it's a school night so I had best be wrapping things up!  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Herb Expressions, Occasional Quotes; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, DCWV dp; Ink: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black; Accessories: Nestabilities, Argyle ef, celery twill tape, MM staples, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your card is adorable! You've used some of my favorite colors. I am going to check out the Ways to use it challenge and see what it is all about. I am always on the lookout for some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Mojo Monday canvas. I really appreciate it and am adding your blog to my Google reader. :)