Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sending Out Some Sunshine

I have a "niece" who could use a little sunshine right now.  She's dealing with a health issue and she is a super sweet girl.  She's beautiful and talented and I know she will overcome this.  So when I thought about Verve's August Diva Dare, Sending Some Sunshine, I knew I would make her a card too.  She has a sister that is very close in age too.  I made a card for her too.  I would never want her to feel left out!  I'll show that on another day.  
On this card I used the current Fall To Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog to get me going.  I love that blog and those wonderful sketches.  I wish I had enough time to play every week!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Chicks Rule (Verve), To The Moon (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral; Ink: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Bordering Blue; Accessories: Seeing Spots ef, white gel pen, Sakura clear star gel pen, stampin' dimensionals .

No comments: