Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Awake

Yep, I'm awake for Michelle's Ways To Use It challenge this morning.  And I do have my coffee in hand, but it's not very hot.  I'm not quite sure what that is all about but I'll fix it right quick.  Michelle's challenge today is called Pass Me a Hot Beverage, so I broke out my set called Morning Cup to get me going.  I chuckle every time I see that sentiment because it is just so true.  I went super simple with this card.  I grabbed a Kim Hughes sketch from here and away  I went.  I did a little coloring with water color pencils and blended it up a bit. 
It's time for me to finish my coffee and get showered to start my day at work!  I hope you all have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Morning Cup; Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Night & Day Specialty; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Water color pencils, blender pen, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

Jennipher said...

Fun take on the challenge. Love the grays with the black and white.

Cindy Lou said...

This card rocks! Love the simplicity of it, yet what a better thing to do is make a card of brewing coffee, while you sip some freshly brewed coffee :D. I really like the black and white card here too.

Stacy Morgan said...

Too cute, fun sentiment