Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Beaded Butterfly

Yup, I beaded this one myself.  I'm a rookie when it comes to beading.  It's been kind of crazy around here this weekend.  When my hubby got home from camping, I had 4 projects started and 0 finished in my craft room.  I was able to complete 3 of them after he started playing with Sweet Pea.  This card was the first project I finished.  My beaded butterfly was the result of this month's Get Your Diva On challenge hosted by Diva Andrea.  After I finished my butterfly, which is felt and backed by some die cut tulle as well, I whipped up a super simple card to showcase the butterfly.  I did some vertical scoring and die cut a couple of circles.  I stamped my sentiment below my focal piece and called it done!
That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Unknown pale green, vellum; Ink: Going Gray; Accessories: Flutterby die (Verve), white felt, white tulle, pastel beads, thin guage wire, Nestabilities, scor-tape, glue dots, stampin' dimensionsals, scor-pal.  

No comments: