Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Miss You

On this Thanksgiving Eve, I can't help but think of who will be missing from our table tomorrow.  My sister just moved to Florida and I will miss her for sure.  Only one of her sons will make it tomorrow, as the other one decided to fly to Germany yesterday.  It will be strange to have just one of my nephews...and without his mother, but we will make do.  I have plenty to do yet, so I will make this quick.

This is one of my VSN mini cards.  The main event isn't too far off now.  We'll be playing December 9th and 10th.  I hope you can join us.  Back to my card, this one was for Theresa's challenge called Head in the Clouds where she challenged us to get clouds on our card.  In the interest of saving time, I broke out some designer paper with clouds and stamped on it.  Quickly, I matted it and tied some linen thread around it.  I popped it up off of the base and called it done.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Details -  Stamps: All Year Cheer II; Paper: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: stampin' dimensionals, linen thread.

No comments: