Sunday, January 15, 2012

Using Stickers

Hi there!  Thursday was my turn to hostess another Ways To Use It challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I chose stickers as my theme for this week's challenge.  I figure that just about everyone has some kind of sticker in their stash.  My sticker here is a clear sentiment sticker from Cloud 9 Designs.  It has been in my drawer for at least two years.  Every else about my card is rather simple.  I die cut a couple of hearts.  I embossed and sanded one for a little more interest.  I distressed the edges and really worked my corners for some more shabbiness. 

I used a sketch from My Favorite Things.  Sometimes I find their sketches a bit challenging.  That probably means that I need to keep at those for a while.  I also worked in a Stamp 2 Spend challenge offered up by Kelly to make a card and send it to someone.  This will be my anniversary card for my husband.  I'll have to tuck it in his luggage, as he will be traveling on our anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Very Vanilla, Chatterbox Inc. dp; Accessories: Cloud 9 Designs sticker, Musical Flourish ef, edge distresser, sanding block, Heart Framelits, square punch, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: