Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jess Inspired

Papertrey Ink is celebrating its 5th anniversary.  That means there will be some challenges and a big, big prize.  Today's challenge is to be inspired by one of the design team members favorite cards.  These ladies work so hard to provide us with inspiration on a regular basis and they continually come up with pieces of breathtaking art.  I could have chosen any one of the design members.  But really, how could I not go with Jessica Witty?  Her card was truly amazing!  I tried to keep it quite similar with the sketch, except it looks like I threw some Melissa Phillips in there too.  (Now there is a cross to die for!)  I couldn't help myself, I loved the colors.  Instead of embossing the doily like Jess did, I die cut mine and glued it onto my card stock.  I fussy cut out my wreath and popped it up.  And I worked on all of this during the Superbowl and not the commercials folks!  I may have got my workout in for the day running up and down the stairs to get this and that.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope you have had a fabulous weekend that leads right into a wonderful week!

Details - Stamps: A Wreath for All Seasons (PTI); Paper: Confetti White, Pale Plum; Ink: Crumb Cake, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Soft Suede; Accessories: Large Paper Doily Sizzlit, SU flower punch, paper snips, SU pearl, May Arts burlap string, corner chomper, glue dots, liquid glue, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Heather Huggins said...

Wow gorgeous card.. Love the frame.