Monday, April 16, 2012

Anything Goes With Friends

Good Monday Morning!  I am full of joy today and I am not sure why!  I woke up to rain, which we have not had in significant amounts since I returned from vacation over a week ago.  I am just going to go with it!  It could be this happy card that I made for today's challenge at the Home of Speedy TV.  This card contains a sneak peek of a couple of stamps from the to be released set called Daffodil Greetings.  You'll want to come back later on this week and see what else the set has in store for you.  

The Friends of Speedy TV challenge today is working on a theme of "anything goes".  Don't you just love an open challenge?  And there is a prize!!!!  The set that is up for grabs is called Cowgirls Rule.  Here's a picture for you: 

So, won't you play along with us this week?  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: Flaps My Wattles (MFP), Daffodil Greetings (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink: Groovy Guava, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, post-it notes.

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Toni, I see why you are excited about this beautiful card. I love it! I adore polka dots and the color of your paper is gorgeous. Great job with your butterfly.

Kathy Bradley said...

Toni,
Your card is so lovely and elegant and the color is wonderful!