Thursday, October 4, 2012

Using The Odds

 
Hello and Happy Thursday!  I'm the hostess for the Ways To Use It challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I am challenging crafters to use an odd number of something on their projects today.  For me, I used 3 punched and sponged leaves.  I love Fall colors and so I dipped into my inks to find Really Rust, More Mustard and Old Olive for my leaves. 

I have also been attempting to start on the Hope You Can Cling To challenges that run all month in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  These two cards are for the very first challenge, hostessed by Lydia the Great.  She asked crafters to show their style in the challenge.  I figured my style was represented by the kind of card that I naturally tend to create and that I gravitate toward.  Judging by the response of lovely ladies leaving me feedback, my card fits into what they recognize as my style too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Thinking of You Messages (Hero Arts); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, SU dsp; Ink: Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Accessories: Nestabilities, Swiss Dots ef, SU leaf punch, sponge dauber, corner chomper, dimensional adhesive. 

3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Love how you use the newsprint pattern for your leaves, Toni! They look wonderful against the dotted panel! Beautifully designed!

Janine said...

Really nice card - like the added interest in your leaves.

Davi said...

Beautiful cards,,,love the embossing with the leaves ;)