Saturday, November 10, 2012

Comfy and Cozy VSN

I just love VSN!  It's a great opportunity for me to explore my stamp stash and just create with whatever strikes my fancy!  This card is the one I created for the kick off challenge of the mini VSN.  Misti challenged crafters to create a card based on a cute photo of a stack of fabrics!  I drew my colors, textures and images from the fabrics.  It was a hoot!  I felt like my card needed a bit more softening and sparkle, so I rounded my corners and added some rhinestones.  I have recently discover the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog, so I used the most current sketch for this card. 
 
Here's a look at the original sketch.  I have my second scallop in there, it's just a bit obscured by my mitten strings!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend.  The sun is shining here and I have just a bit of work to do outside before I'm free to get my craft on!
Details - Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes (Flourishes); Paper:  Sweet Tooth White, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pool Party; Accessories: Copic Markers, 1/2" circle punch, Copic multiliner, Stripes ef, corner chomper, Recollections rhinestones, paper snips, dimensional adhesive.
 

1 comment:

May said...

so cute... Love this card those little mittens are lovely... Beautiful colours... Hugs May x x x