Friday, December 28, 2012

Free For Emboss Resist

 
Yep, it's winter break!  We are in between Christmas and New Years and that leaves me a bit of time to play!  So play I did.  I played around with today's Free For All challenge to use the emboss resist technique.  Looking at my card now, one could think that I embossed white on kraft card stock.  Oops!  What I did was clear emboss on white card stock and then sponge 3 browns over the top.  I repeated my pussy willows behind and found a patterned paper to go with.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I'm heading back to  my craft room to see if I can sort out some of the clutter in there.
 
Details - Stamps: Pussy Willows (MFP); Paper: Favorite Natural (MFP), Early Espresso, Elegant Soiree dsp; Ink: Versamark, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, sponge dauber, circle punch, SU pearls, paper snips.

No comments: