Thursday, December 27, 2012

Using Up My Resolutions

 
Good Morning!  I'm happy to be off work this Thursday and supporting Michelle as she hostesses today's Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Michelle has called her challenge Resolution Check In and challenges crafters to make a project after looking back on the past year's resolutions.  I think...my resolution had to do with reducing the volume of my possessions.  In crafty terms that would mean using up my stash.  I have done a good job throughout the whole house, but not so much in my craft room.  For today's card, I used some Basic Grey paper scraps to paper piece my card and then pitched the little bits that were left.  I can call this a success in terms of my resolution then. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Sorry for the short post...my girl wants me to read and then it's time for a nap.
 
Details - Stamps: Oh Beans (MFP); Paper: Favorite Natural (MFP), Basic Grey Sugared dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: paper snips, two way glue pen, corner chomper, Touch Twin Marker.

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

I love the way you tipped the cups!!! Awesome paper too!!! I like how the saucers are the deep maroon. I am going to remember this for future!

Marisa said...

Loving the paper pieced cups :) Wonderful OLC!