Monday, February 18, 2013

Friends and Recipes


Welcome to Monday and another Friends of Speedy TV challenge! This week, we are making recipe cards. This is my card base that holds my recipe card inside. I decorated the front of my card base with a couple of shamrock images and a sentiment, "From My Kitchen to Yours" from the Recipe Completer set. Fortunately for me, one of the to be released sets from Mark's Finest Papers called Lots of Luck fits nicely with my Shamrock Cookie recipe that I make once a year.
Here's a shot of the inside of my card base where I have my removable recipe card!  I used elements from the Recipe Starter set and Lots of Luck.   I was brave and wrote out my recipe by hand.  I rarely show my handwriting as I am not fond of it.  I know my readers will be gentle, so it was a calculated risk!

Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a prize for one lucky participant.  This week the set that is being offered is called Oh Beans.  Check it out:

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back later for new Mark's Finest Papers sets being released this week!

Details - Stamps: Lots of Luck (MFP), Recipe Starter (MFP), Recipe Completer (MFP); Paper: Garden Green, Brushed Gold, Favorite Natural (MFP); Ink: Garden Green Tuxedo Black, Versamark; Accessories: Touch Twin Marker, slip punch, gold ep, heat tool, corner chomper, sponge dauber.


4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute recipe card. I like how the recipe comes off the card.

Janine said...

Very nice recipe card - green cookies - a child must have been behind this one!

Kathy Bradley said...

Toni,
Adorable St. Patty's recipe card and the recipe does sound really yummy!

Davi said...

Toni I love that you made the little holder for your recipe card, very clever :)