Monday, February 4, 2013

Friends and Valentines

Welcome to another Monday!  I have my Friends of Speedy TV challenge card for you today.  This week, the friends are making Valentine's Day cards.  If you are keeping track, this is challenge number 58.  Valentine's Day cards are some of my favorite to make.  I have so much fun with all my pinks and heart punches and dies.  I punched out hearts from a few different papers in the Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch line.  I brought them all together with a little sponging and then carried that through to all the layers and the twine.  For my sentiment, I took one of the "Love" sentiments from Love, Love, Love and repeated it.  Inside, I used the "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment from the same set. 
Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set for one lucky participant.  This week set being offered is called A Trip To Lancaster.  Take a look:
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: Love, Love, Love (MFP); Paper: Favorite Natural, Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette, Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch dp; Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark; Accessories: Small heart punch, , sponge dauber, red baker's twine, white ep, heat tool, glue dot, stampin' dimensionals.
 

1 comment:

Janine said...

I love the simplicity of this card but also how it looks so co-ordinated. Great job.