Friday, February 8, 2013

Using Green, Emerald

Well Hello!  Here's my Thursday card on Friday!  Just one day late, but I don't think it diminishes the cuteness any.  Our Ways To Use It leader Michelle has called out Pantone's color for this year as this week theme.  Of course, she is allowing any shade of green.  I opted to go with Emerald and colored my little Pure Innocence gal with this color.  I followed the current My Favorite Things sketch and had to add a few elements to make it my own (read: cover up my boo-boos)!  At some point, this will make a nice little thank you card for my daughter's teacher.  I like the sweet little girl with the apple.  Since I work in a school, I happen to know that children still give teacher's apples.  Isn't that sweet?

Enough of the chit chat, I suppose.  Have a great weekend!

Details: Stamps: Apple For You (MFT); Paper: Sweet Tooth White, Black Licoric; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories:  Copic Markers, copic multiliner, Nested Tombstones, Nestabilities, M-Bossabilities So Trendy, black organdy ribbon, paper snips, dimensional adhesive, scor-tape.

No comments: