Monday, June 24, 2013

Friends and Sparkle

Good morning and happy Monday!  Today, the Friends of Speedy TV are adding sparkle to their cards.  Sparkle is sometimes difficult to capture in photographs.  I'm sure there is a trick to it, but I haven't learned it yet.  I think my sparkle is visible, but you may need to click on my photo to get a close up.  I heat embossed the bottom mat with iridescent ice embossing powder.  That whole layer is glittering.  Beyond that, my card is quite simple.  I embossed my card base, die cut two layers, embossed a butterfly on vellum and stamped my sentiment.  I did add a bit of Versamark ink to my purple layer for interest.
Now don't you forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week's set is very cute and is called Gullible.  Here is a look at the mini set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamp: Cracked Hello (MFP), Firefighter(MFP); Paper: Sweet Tooth White, Wisteria Wonder, Vellum; Ink: Versamark, Wisteria Wonder; Accessories: Canvas & Linen impression plate, Nestabilities, paper snips, white embossing powder, heat tool, stampin' dimensionals.


1 comment:

Janine said...

It sure does sparkle and is a very pretty and elegant card.