Monday, December 9, 2013

Friends and Silver and White

Good Monday morning!  I'm back with another challenge from the Friends of Speedy TV!  This week we are creating cards with silver and white.  I felt like this little country church would be perfect for the challenge.  I embossed the image with silver embossing powder and added a holiday sentiment below it.  I kept my design simple to let the beauty of the image shine through (and I almost always create in a CAS style).  One last detail is that my image is matted on a brushed silver card stock on top of my white card base. 
 
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week, the set is called Gullible.  Won't you play along?
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
 
Details - Stamps: You Are An Angel (MFP), Christmas in the Country (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, Brushed Silver; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Silver embossing powder, heat tool, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderful winter scene and great for mass production and mailing. So sad Seattle lost yesterday :(

Janine said...

Very pretty wintry scene in this week's colours.