Monday, January 13, 2014

Friends and Black and White (01/13/14)

Welcome back!  It's Monday and it's time for a Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  Today, we are working on creating a black and white card.  The cow from Country Charm really spoke to me, so I pulled out Scenic Selections and added a few tufts of grass and some birds.  I sponged black ink across the bottom of the card.  I added a black and white gingham ribbon to finish it off.  This is such a simple card, I felt like I was cheating a bit!
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free stamp set for one lucky participant.  Today's set that is up for grabs is called Corn Ears.  Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned for a few other posts today!
 
Details: Stamps: Country Charm (MFP); Scenic Selections (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: sponge dauber, corner chomper, black and white gingham ribbon, glue dot.
 

4 comments:

Davi said...

GREAT CAS card Toni! The checked ribbon is a perfect embellies with the cutie cow :)

Marisa said...

This is so cute!! Love it :)

Janine said...

So very cute - CAS is right up your street so why be concerned about how quick it was!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, I LOVE it. :)