Monday, January 6, 2014

Friends and Resolutions (01/06/14)

Good morning!  It's Monday, the first Monday of the New Year and it's time for another Friends of Speedy TV challenges.  Today, we are making a card related to our resolutions for the New Year.  I'm tired of being late and the stress that it carries.  I think that being late or being on time is within my control 85% of the time and this year I resolve to be on time!  I want to be on time in my daily life, in my work life and in my crafty life!  I think this could make a big difference for me.  My card is simple, in my typical style.  I have an embossed card base and a simple design working for me.  I have the pocket watch image and the sentiment stamped below.  I colored some pearls with a Touch Twin marker and accented my sentiment with the colored pearls.
 
I hope you get to play along this week.  Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free stamp set for one lucky participant in the Friends of Speedy TV challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details: Stamps: Take Time (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake; Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: Recollections pearls, Touch Twin marker, corner chomper, Linen & Canvas impression plate (PTI), stampin' dimensinals.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Hope your resolution goes well and you have a great 2014. I like your CAS style and that applies to this card too.

Davi said...

Great card Toni, thats something I need to work on also :)

Marisa said...

Darling card and I could work on that same issue :) If you have any questions re: the Go Fit Gals stuff just shoot me an e-mail. It's a fabulous program and provides great results! Best part is it is, you can do it all at home with minimal equipment, and the clean eating recipes are fabulous. Also a good support group there with others doing the same program. Can't speak highly enough about it :)