Monday, March 24, 2014

Friends and Brads

Good Monday morning!  I'm back with another Friends of Speedy TV challenge card.  This week crafters are being asked to use 3 or more brads on their card.  I managed to use 8 brads.  After cleaning up in my craft room, the number of brads that I have discovered is a bit obscene (and stickers, eyelets, ribbon, paper...the list goes on!)  I opted for a simple card because it's my style and I wanted to make a quick and easy note card for a friend.  I embossed and sponged my card base, mounted my image on some specialty copper designer paper and added in my brads.  I popped up my focal image over my embossed card base and was finished.
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers generously offers a free stamp set for one lucky participant.  This week, the set is called Corn Ears.
This is one of my favorite mini sets!  I hope you have a chance to play along!   Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: Buffalo Spring (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, SU specialty copper paper; Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Stripes embossing folder, SU neutrals brads, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals, blender pen.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Another Toni plain and stylish card. Think it looks great with that row of brads. I think you need to hit my room and you might find my missing note stamp and snowflake die!

DJ Rants said...

Wow, love this!! Gorgeous case card with so much detail!! Great masculine image and wonderful row of brads!!

Davi said...

VERY cool card Toni! A great man card, the buffalo looks quite stately on the embossed bg. I really like the way you used the brads down the side :)