Monday, March 10, 2014

Friends and Spring Colors

Good Monday Morning!  We are in the middle of the March Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop and I'm going to pause for a little Friends of Speedy TV fun.  This week's challenge is to create a card with Spring colors.  I couldn't resist going with a Spring theme too.  I broke out the set called Spring Things with these little critters.  I also borrowed the sentiment from the new mini set being released this month called Hoppy Easter.  When I think of Spring colors, I think of pastels.  On my card you will find pink, yellow, pale/mint green and a wee bit of lavender. 
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free stamp set for one lucky participant.  This week the set called Recipe Completer is the set up for grabs. 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back later and see what else Mark's Finest Papers is releasing.
 
Details - Stamps: Spring Things (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Corner chomper, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, stampin' dimensionals.


7 comments:

Janine said...

Cute Spring card.

Davi said...

Love the spring scene you created!!

Renee Collier said...

LOVE this!

Barb’s Kreations said...

Love your card!!

DJ Rants said...

So cute!! I love how you incorporated this precious bunny with the fresh spring colors!!

Anne said...

Oh springtime is here! Very cute!

Cindy Groh said...

That bunny is super cute. Great card.