Monday, May 12, 2014

Friends and Red and Kraft (05/12/14)


Good Monday Morning and a very Happy Mother's Day to all who may have celebrated yesterday!  My Mother's Day was simple and sweet!  I wore my new necklace that my 7 year old made me, watched as my husband and daughter washed my car and then fixed dinner for my own mother!  The sun shined all day and I didn't put on a coat until about 7:30 p.m.  Today's card is for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge to make a card with Kraft and Red.  I found this delightful tomato and away I went!  Many others are enamored with kraft, but not so much for me.  I compensated by using large amount of white and black (we can always use neutrals, right?). 
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week USA Heroes is the chosen stamp set. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
 
Details - Stamps: Seed Packets (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White, Black Licorice, Crumb Cake; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Touch Twin Markers, stampin' dimensionals, scalloped border punch, washi tape.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Home grown tomatoes - expect you will have those soon! Sweet card and sounds like you had a nice day yesterday.

Davi said...

Love the seed pack, perfect used of the color!!

Lynn Noe said...

Well you used the Kraft color beautifully! I love the image and sentiment. It makes for such a sweet card.