Monday, June 16, 2014

Friends and Side Step Cards

Good Monday Morning!  I'm done with school and ready for challenges.  Today's challenge is brought to you from the Friends of Speedy TV.  The theme is side step cards and I opted to use In Tents for my card.  I'm ready for some camping.  Over the weekend, I set up my hubby's little one man tent as I participated in the Relay for Life, an overnight event in which I walked 25 miles.  It was crazy and it was fun.  I was on a team with my co-workers who are a bunch of fun!  After 20 miles, one of my co-workers suggested strongly that I sit down and I fell asleep for about 30 minutes.  After that, I was back up and stayed up until I got home.  A three hour nap at home kept me going for the rest of the day.  However, I moved at a snail's pace.
 
Let's not forget that everything Mark's Finest Papers hosts a challenge, there is a mini stamp set up for grabs.  This time it is Gullible.  What a fun set!  Here's a look at it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: In Tents (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, 7 Gypsies dsp, Sweet Tooth White (MFT); Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Copic Markers, stampin' dimensionals, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, paper snips, Copic multiliner.


5 comments:

Janine said...

Well done on your walk. Sweet card using the camping set. Will be on your time zone next Sunday I think. Flying to San Diego on Friday to see friends.

Janis said...

Congrats on your walk!! They would have had to carry me off in a gurney. Ha!!

Your card is so fun. I need a tutorial to figure out how to do one!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

Good for you for doing the relay!! That is a LONG way to walk!! Oh my. Yeah for making it through. They have one here where you run for the 24 hours (think it is a 5 or 8 miles per person and our office always had a team (sans moi LOL).

Cute card too! I am a glamper at best LOL! Good for you for going with the tent!

Davi said...

Great side step card Toni, I really like your camping theme:) Congrats on your relay for life finish!!

DJ Rants said...

Awesome sidestep card, love the stamps you used to make this fabulous scene!!