Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hang In There Reject

 
Good Morning!  I wanted to share a little project with you that I made for a Paper Crafts call and...you got it, it was rejected.  Now, to be honest, I am not really broken up about it.  I'm sure that they get thousands of submissions and have to chose exactly what is working for the issue that they are putting together.  I adore these little baskets and have made a couple of them.  Like most 3-D projects, they are not as hard as they look! 
 
With a few scores and a few snips, some punches, scor-tape and brads, this little treasure comes together in a jiffy!  Plus, I used a darling Verve set on this project!  I adore Verve fonts!!!
 
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!
 
Details - Stamps: Always On My Mind (Verve); Paper: Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch dp, Very Vanilla; Ink: Basic Gray; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, Corner chomper, circle punches, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stardust Stickles, brads, gold thread, stampin' dimensionals.  

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute little basket and I love that sentiment! Hugz!