Saturday, September 13, 2014

Friends and Cards for Children (9/1/14)

Time to do a little catching up again!  There is one my day to play in the Friends of Speedy TV challenge where you create a card for a child.  I had some fun with this one.  I nabbed some paper from a paper pack that worked perfectly with my parrot image from Buried Treasure!  I had to wrinkle and sand my "treasure map" to make it look just a bit more authentic!  At first I thought I might give this to a 5 year old whose birthday party we were to attend today.  However, we caught the first cold of the school year and now can't attend for fear of sharing it. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: Buried Treasure (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, DCWV dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso; Accessories: Copic & Touch Twin Markers, paper snips, sanding block, MM edge distresser, stampin' dimesionals. 

1 comment:

Janine said...

Sorry the party was missed. Hopefully someone else will get this cute card vey soon. Wishing Raven well.