Monday, March 30, 2015

Friends and Under Sea Adventures (03/30/15)

Happy Monday!  It's a good day indeed.  Today marks the first day of my Spring Break and a new Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week's challenge has a theme of "under the sea".  I couldn't help but sing the Disney tune from The Little Mermaid while I made my card.  I was also quite pleased with myself for working in a couple of leftover triangle pieces from the challenge two weeks ago.  For me, this card is definitely a belated birthday card.  It seems I need them more often than I should as a card maker.  I don't have the excuse that I can't to the store...I am apparently just too lazy to walk to the mailbox!  I used two MFP sets to create this card. I nabbed the crab from Oh, Crab and the seaweed and sentiment from Shello.

One more reason that this week is going to be wonderful is that MFP Stamp Shop is releasing new sets!  Hooray, you will want to come on back everyday this week to see the new images.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Shello (MFP), Oh Crab (MFP); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), MME Dolled Up dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic and Touch Twin Markers, stampin' dimensionals, Tiny Bubbles embossing folder.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I adore this card! How very clever to use a 'bubbly' embossed background. It works a treat! Love it, love it, love it!

Jane said...

Love your card!!! Such a cute layout!

Davi said...

Love love your under the sea card!! The bubbly texture and using the triangle on half is perfect!!

Janine said...

Super scene with your bubbly ocean!