Sunday, March 1, 2015

More Than One Score - Organization

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's March 1st already and I am not even sure where the year has gone.  This month, the More Than One Score challenge is all about organization.  Janice is our hostess and she created a pretty cool accordion file.  You will want to be sure and check it out.  When it comes to organization (which is not my forte), I am a list maker!  So I created a covered note pad.  Lists are so much nicer to look at when they come all prettied up like this.  
I had a little fun with some pretty Graphic 45 papers, ribbon and a banner from my stash.  The sentiment comes from a Flourishes set called Tulips For Friends.  I just trimmed out a piece of the patterned paper and matted it a couple of times.  
Here's a peek at the inside of the note pad.  It's all ready to be written on and has a little pocket for anything you need to keep a hold of.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Details - Stamps: Tulips For Friends (Flourishes); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Graphic 45 Secret Garden dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-tape, White organza ribbon, junior legal pad, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: