Thursday, September 1, 2016

Using The Word Hello

The Ways To Use It challenge for this week is about the word Hello.  Today's hostess is Lisa, or Shoegirl as she is known on Splitcoaststampers.  My first idea about using the word hello had to do with resisting some spray ink with some die cut letters.  It just didn't turn out like I wanted it to, so I scrapped it.  This is my second try and I like it much better.  My sentiment panel is a bit off white, so I used my baby brayer to ink up my embossed design on my card base.  I wanted to bring that off white into the card again.

That's all for me today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Whimsical Alphabet Upper (SU), Making A Statement (Verve); Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Smoky Slate, Bazzill Coconut Swirl; Ink: Smoky Slate, London Fog, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Pear Tart, Very Vanilla Craft; Accessories: Copic Markers, Baby Brayer, Spellbinders Classic Long Scalloped rectangle, Square Lattice embossing folder, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Pretty little bright coloured panel and love the embossed background
Carol x