Sunday, November 13, 2016

November "More Than One Score" for Family


Hello Crafty Friends!  It's mid-November and that means we are into another "More Than One Score" challenge.  This month's theme is Family. It's a pretty wide open category.  I would think a crafter could make just about anything in the name of this one.  Be sure to check out with the other ladies on the Scor-Pal Design Team did.

For my part, I decided to make a simple easel card to recognize one of the most influential women in my life. My grandmother just turned 92 at the end of September and I have the good fortune to have been raised very near to her for all of my life.  More often than not, I lived next door to her.
Because of her generation, I know she will appreciate a piece of happy mail.  My Mom may have to explain the set up of the card, but that's okay.  Even though I will spend Thanksgiving with her, I wanted to include the sentiment on the inside of this card.
That's all for today.  I hope you get a chance to play along in the Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" challenge this month.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because of You (Verve), I Am Thankful (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, DCWV Autumn Melody dp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, scalloped oval punch, large oval punch, wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon, vanilla taffeta ribbon, stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: